Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Home Sweet Home

To free myself from all those sadness and sorrows, I finally moved into my new home <3
Babe
and Mei are my housemates. Whee!


The first visit to my house, with no doubt I've decided to move in. The hous
e is fully furnished, simple and elegant rich. This is what I call HOME.

I would like to boast that my house is fully air-conditioned (note: this is the main point), with great scenery at the balcony. I stay at the second floor, which I own a superb night view. The air- con is freezing cold but I love it! All the lights in my house are slightly dim and orange. And, I have my own washroom (finally with heater) in my room. More convenient yet comfortable~
Whoa~I feel like I'm staying in a 4-star hotel deluxe room :D

Here I would like to show off some parts of my room~My room is themed in White and Grey with some Light Wooden Pieces
Knock, knock, welcome to my new room
Elegant white cupboard with my Teddy wall stickers
My favorite part in my room. Big mirror! The most important : Air-con~ Teddy wall :)
Blissful. And still TEDDY!
My study table and work place
Triangel - Angel of LOVE
More to go~ By Babe <3
Happy Meal~ My home cooked dinner :D

I love my new home so much.
I would rather spend more time at home with Babe than going out.

No comments: