Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Empire

When you're running an empire there will always be problems ahead for you.
How to fully utilize place, time, people and chance?
There must be a leader to guide and put all the business variables together.
There's more intervention than fighting wars.
Same goes to the Aztecs and the Romans.
And when your partner is a leader to an empire,
You have to be mature and patient enough to deal with him.
I'd say you can use the same strategy which he uses in his empire.
You can't expect to have him right beside you all the time;
While sometimes you have to be a good helper to him;
Be smart enough to give applicable advices;
Or else keep your mouth shut and listen to his problems.
I can't say that I'm very smart but I do help sometimes;
At least I'm not dumb enough to be an idiot.
So I choose the right timing to be smart or stupid.

No comments: