Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Little YanYan♥

19th of April. It's my one and only sister, Joan's Birthday.
Happy Birthday to You.
Sadly, I'm sorry that I couldn't be with you on your birthday :(

We used to quarrel and fight when we were young.
For the next moment, we can be sticky-icky to each other.
You used to be afraid of me as I've always been harsh to you.
You used to ask me silly questions and I've always ignored you.
I always order you to do stuffs for me and you'll do it without complaining.
You love to share happiness to me, share your dissatisfactions and everything.
You love to share your favorable Korean songs to me, knowing that I'm not a big fan of them.
You help me in everything, especially when you babysit Cynthia for me.
You enjoy cooking spaghetti for me, and you want me to taste your bakeries.
We always crave for delicious cakes and snacks.
We always do stupid and idiotic stuffs together and will laugh out loud after that.
We both enjoy singing, although we know we couldn't sing really well.

Thank you so much, Joan.
I appreciate every moment with you.
For we are sisters forever.
I love you :)

No comments: