Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day :)

Before I was a Mother,
I slept as late as I wanted and never worried how late I got into bed.
I spent most of my time doing non-profitable useless stuffs.
I waited for my mother to do all the chores.
I had time to do get my hair and nails done.
I had always dressed nice and looked great wherever I go.

Before I was a Mother,
I never got up every 30 minutes in the middle of the night.
I never been puked on or pooped on or spitted on.
I never clean pee or poops for someone else.
I never held a screaming child for an injection.
I never looked into teary eyes and fed in terrible medicine.
I never stayed up late hours watching a baby sleep.
I never feel gloriously happy over a simple grin.

Before I was a Mother,
I never knew I could love someone so much.
I never knew I would love being a mother.
I never knew the feeling of having my heart out of my body.
I never felt the bond between a mother and her child.
I had never known the warmth, the joy, the love, the heartache and the satisfaction of being a mother.

Thank You Mom.
You are always the best Mom.

No comments: