Monday, September 5, 2011

Letters to Juliet


""What" and "If" are two words as non-threatening as words can be. But put them together side-by-side and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life: What if...?

I don't know how your story ended but if what you felt then was true love, then it's never too late. If it was true then, why wouldn't it be true now? You need only the courage to follow your heart.

I don't know what a love like Juliet's feels like - love to leave loved ones for, love to cross oceans for but I'd like to believe if I ever were to feel it, that I will have the courage to seize it. And, Claire, if you didn't, I hope one day that you will."


I've just watched this awesome movie and would love to share because it's a story worth telling! Letters to Juliet is an American romantic comedy movie, starring Amanda Seyfried, Chris Egan and Vanessa Redgrave. It's worth watching. Hilarious and romantic. :)

Searching for your soul mate is a romantic journey and it's never too late. No matter how long it takes to meet your true love, 10 years, 30 years or 50 years; if you have the courage, you will soon meet the one. And once you've found him/her, you should never let go.

No comments: