Friday, September 2, 2011

No Reason to Love

To be true, fairy tales won't come true.
To be mean, every happy ending end with a camouflaging lie.
There is no reason to love.
That's why we're in love and, at the same time, in pain.
We feel the pain but somehow we couldn't stop loving.
Or in other word, we're all self-abusive.

As time goes by, you get to know your partner more thoroughly.
And then, you realize and you understand.
You hated this person so much but you just couldn't leave him.
You can get 1000 reasons to leave, but there just 1 reason to keep you staying.
A person doesn't necessarily need another person to live.
But it's just a habitual act that the person want another person to be with.

I realize my man is just another typical man.
I'm rational enough to know he's not the one again.
But I'm irrational enough to get myself out of this.
So I decided to keep this going, keep holding on.
Till someday when I couldn't take it anymore.
I might disappear and keep the greatest thing within.

No comments: