Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Birthday to A Long Lost You



I was recalling your first birthday with me when I was 15;
When life is simple, no fancy dresses nor beautiful cars;
We were not controlled by sinful money.
Our love was passionate and romantic.
I was blindly in love with you.
I gifted you my most precious as your birthday gift.
And there was this promise that you would be my forever partner.

When we were together,
I had this smile that no one would ever seen.
Because it's just you that would make me smile this way.

We were happy over simple things;
We laughed when we sat together in class;
We giggled when we had lunch together;
We were happy even we traveled by bus and walked;
We were flattered when we ate our self-cooked meals;
We had silly thoughts of our future.

And now, we're not talking to each other at all.
I wonder where you are. I miss you.
If I could ever met you again,
I would say "Thank You".
Not merely a thank you I'd always say.
But thank you for being a lesson of my life.

One could fall in love many times during the course of a lifetime,
But the first rush of love always holds a special place in our hearts.

No comments: