Monday, June 11, 2012

June 0406


It has been 6 years.
Maybe today you've already forgotten;
And I'm the only one still missing those days.
How ironic.

 I revisit the old places we used to go;
 I didn't know my heart still weeps, and tears drop.
I often think, are you holding her to sleep?
Or are you missing the old days like I do?
What if, we're still holding hands?
However, I have no right to complain anymore.
I made no courage to talk about the old times;
To tell you that I'm sorry.

 We were so young and unwise.
We thought that love was easy.
When I look back, we were boy and girl.
Now, we've both grown up.
Still, I'm always afraid to talk to you;
Though we've never talked for 3 years.
I wouldn't want to talk about living with you;
Because I know I'd live better if we're together.
And I'm regret over our childish dispute.

 It's June 2012. And I'm still missing you.

No comments: