Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A sad case


My friend went to Genting Highlands for vacation, letting his hamster to stay at my place for 2 nights. The hamsters were doing well and till last night before I slept they're still being good. My friend is coming back today.

However, once i woke up and went to have a look at the hamsters today. I found a hamster lying and not moving! I had a closer look and saw a terribly bloody scene, at which one of the hamsters is dead and his head full of blood and some insects over it then I couldn't see his face at all! While the other one - the suspected killer was sitting right beside the dead one.

Feeling shocked and helpless I had Babe and Mei to have a look and it is certified dead.
The most terrifying part was we saw the suspected killer eating the dead one's flesh. OMFG! It's so disgusting. I feel sick and lost my appetite after that.

Rest in peace Mr. Hamster. You'll have your way to Heaven.

No comments: