Saturday, November 13, 2010

Do you know?

"Give each other space for sometimes" is just a polite way in saying: "Let's just break up".

He said that I'm stupid, foolish and fucking inconsiderate. Unworthy of attention and trust.

Seems like I'm the one always letting you to feel down and hurt.
I never meant to hurt you, the way I know I have.
I know I shouldn't be living in the life I used to live.
Because now, you're part of my life.
It shouldn't be call my life but our life.
I hope that you would forgive me for the pain I caused.
I want you to know that you have my heart.
And I love you.
However, I know you wouldn't care me as you used to do.
You said I don't deserve it.
I had a heartache when you said that.
Your care and affection used to be sweet and lovely.
I really do appreciate that and I hope you won't stop caring.
I don't wanna do whatever I want without you.

You don't trust me.
I understand that trust is to be earned.
I broke my promise once and destroyed the trust.
But I'm used to the life I used to live.
I need some time of transitions to cope up with this.
I used to have a happening and fabulous single life.
But it's just my past I chose to make a change.
And I'm trying my best to.
Because people need to grow up and move on.
I've experienced enough fun in my single life.
Now I want a stable partner to lead me forward.
It's just I got the feeling of the right time and fate with the right person.
And being together with you isn't boring at all.
I enjoy every moment of us.

Somehow, I fear of something.
I'm not sure of whether I'm the only one.
I don't wanna be like one of them.
I just want to be your only baby girl.

It's just seems like you always let me out of your life.
You don't want me to interrupt in your life.
Whereby actually I love to know about your feelings.
I hope that I can be the one that share your burdens.
I care about you.


Eventually it ended up you want to call it off for a while.
To figure out and make a choice?
But the truth is I don't need any decision making sessions.
I don't need my old life back.
I just want to be the special one for you.
I don't want to be just a friend.

No comments: