Monday, November 8, 2010

The Solitude

Le ciel obscure, La solitude qui nous rend
La peineLa ceour brise, a cause qu’il y a vécu seul
L’amour est parti il y a longtemp que je t'ai vu
C'est trop long C'est incroyable que je peux vivre comme ca


The sky darkened; the loneliness that makes us
The sentence ceour breeze; because he lived there alone
The love is gone long ago I saw you
It's too long; It's amazing that I can live like this



Sometimes he is cold and judgmental;
Sometimes he gets frustrated at me;
Sometimes he is easily turned off;
Sometimes he is arrogant and unforgiving.
That's his way of showing that I'm SPECIAL.
He cares about me.

I'm sentimental and emotional.
This is the inner side of me;
I spent most of my time alone thinking of life.
I found that love always gives illusions in my life.

We both changed after we knew each other.
Changed as in lifestyle and attitude.
Gradually learning of toleration and love.
Hoping that a relationship gonna work out.
Though sometimes we are upset with each other.
Honesty can solve. Confessions are important.


A warm hug and a kiss on the forehead win more than words.

No comments: