Monday, November 1, 2010

Loneliness


For all the time I feel lonely and empty that nobody truly understands me.
I might look out-going and cheerful.
Sometimes someone might thought that I'm naive.
And they would thought that they're the mature ones.
People tend to lecture me in their way of working out.
But for me, I don't like to cope with people;
Nor agree with any of their incorrect thoughts just for the sake of unity.
I have my own thoughts and that's why I don't simply flatter people.
I might be seemed too playful and immature.
That's because you don't know me well.


Life is short, we should have fun.
But I'm forced to keep the image that I shouldn't being fooling around.
Why? Just because I'm a mother so I shouldn't do what other teenagers are doing?
I play hard but I know my responsibilities.
I learn from all my mistakes which not every teenagers made before.
I might be weak in love which sometimes I couldn't bear with my feelings.


All along I act to be strong I cover myself with mask.
However I wish to take it off and be an ordinary girl.
Calling myself a girl, I wish to be loved, to be pampered, to be cared.
I wish there's someone to be right beside me.
Even in silence, I just need a person to keep me alive.
A companion that doesn't need to talk much.
I just want a word of encouragement that there's still someone who cares.
So that I can feel I still have some true friends.
For some time I don't want any romance or passion.
What I need now is a big warm hug. A sincere one.

All I need is faith and sincerity in a friendship.
All I need is trust and love in a relationship.
All I need is someone to free myself from the jail of loneliness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be strong. and yeah, there is a boundaries after being a mother in order to keep a good image tho. tough road ahead where you need to educate your bby girl. a big responsibilities is waiting for you to carry. be strong