Sunday, November 14, 2010

Vicissitude


It's raining now;
And tears are falling from my eyes.
It's so cold outside.
Like the way I'm feeling inside
I still have the rose you gifted me.
Standing in the vase next to my window.
It looks so elegant.
Gazing at the raindrops crawling on the glass.
Awaiting for you to come back to me.

Somehow the rose might feel fatigue.
Leaves and petals are falling.
Yellow and beautiful.
It once gleamed its glamorous.
However, it started to wilt as our love fades.

I miss you so much.
And I enjoy the moment of sleeping.
Because I can see you in my dreams.
All the happiest moments and memories flash back.
And I have your arms around me.
It's so warm and sweet.
We cuddle, we hug and we kiss.
You kiss on my forehead.

But when I open my eyes, you're gone.
I struggled so hard wishing that I would never wake up.
I hope I could just stay in my dreams.
I wish you never leave.
I wonder why'd it have to come to an end?


No comments: