Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boxing Day


Boxing Day symbolizes the end of Christmas.
I did not celebrate my Christmas this year like I used to.
I still prefer the tradition - celebrating with family and family friends.
I did not have turkey during my Christmas dinner.
I did not receive Christmas present.
I did not go to the church for Christmas celebration.
I did not get to decorate the Christmas tree with my family.

But being blessed, I heard Christmas caroling in accidental.
And, I heard the sweetest Merry Christmas from my most love one.
She even sang Jingle Bells to me.

'Last Christmas' is my favorite Christmas Song.
Last Christmas I give you my heart;
But the very next day you gave it away;
This year, to save me from tears;
I'll give it to someone special.


I miss my childhood;
When I got to exchange presents with friends;
When I wrote letter to Santa Claus;
When my parents were my Santa Claus;
When I got my Christmas gifts under the Christmas tree;
When I went to Christmas fancy dress party;
When I had my Christmas family dinner;
When I went to church for Christmas celebration;
When the caroling team came to my house and sing;
When I prayed and said Merry Christmas, Amen.

I wish my parents are still my Santa Claus.
I wish I can go home during Christmas.
I wish I can have a present to unwrap.
But all these are just unreachable wishes.

The one and only wish I wanted desperately;
I wish my family is here with me during Christmas.

No comments: