Monday, December 27, 2010

Taste of Bitter


I thought I have already hold my happiness firmly in my palms.
Eventually it just slipped away in silence.
It's a long night, I feel like as I am the only solitude in the world.
Alcohol is insufficient to anesthetize;
Cigarette is no longer the companion of loneliness;
Tears is unable to discharge my bleeding heart.
I'm numb and tired of this.
The payoffs we sacrificed brew our love.
I can still feel your breath in the air.
The only thing I am tranquil of.
The smell of the atmosphere makes me feel like kissing you.

Smoke; Has the impact of floating confusion.
Why do people smoke? It's simple.
Because smoking keeps people sober.
It's called nicotine paralysis.
Cigarette sacrifices itself for me.
I look at the dark cloudy sky;
Instantly I found the touch of lost.
This is the path of my choice.
I must finish it even crawling with my knees down.

Happiness has always seems to be distant;
Abstract; And hallucinate.
Despair might be the last exit of life.
I finally understand why could man end their life easily.
Because we might be able to hold a moment of tragic pain;
But we could not bear the loneliness day after day.

No comments: