Friday, January 21, 2011

Bitter Tears


I thought I have already moved on.
I thought I am strong enough.
I thought I won't cry for you.
All along I was just evading from it.

Life has been tiring.
Pretending not to love makes it worse.
Why do we still have to act like we don't care?
I bet you're suffering as well.

I know I'm dumb for still waiting.
Knowing this is not fate or soul mate.
Knowing chances are minimal.
But I still believe somewhat likely.
You worth for my waiting.
I would rather be stupid than getting regret.

I dare not to look into your eyes.
Because I'm afraid I'll fall in doubly.
Memories couldn't be erased;
And might become the eternal scar.

Tear drops are like beautiful crystals.
Recalling the sadness.
I cried; Tears get dried; Heartbroken.
Do my tears matter to you?
I do not regret loving you.

2 comments:

Distributor said...

tears start to fall whem i read this..~

Zoe said...

love hurts..