Saturday, January 29, 2011

House of Water ?

It's 3am when my mom suddenly woke both my sister and I up, telling us the house is full of water - FLOOD! I was shocked and bounced out of my bed immediately. We rushed downstairs and what we saw was just water everywhere. Helpless.

Living for 20 years, this is the first ever flood I've seen. And it just happened at my house :(

The electricity has been cut off as there was short-circuit due to the flood. We immediately moved all the electronics to wherever that was not submerged in water.
The most pity member in the house was my pet dog - Mabel. She's a Daschund, being short enough to be submerged in the water, outside my house. Shivering in cold and couldn't even bark when we found her.
This is what we call disaster.
Shoes & heels outside my house flowed to elsewhere.
I wish I live in an apartment.
And few hours later, right after our house had been cleaned up, it started again~ OMFG
We're going to have a long day, or maybe days/week cleaning up.
I wish that God will stop the rain.
Please pray for us :)

Rain, Rain, Go Away;
Come again another day;
Little children want to play;
Rain, Rain, Go Away.

No comments: