Monday, January 24, 2011

Venice. La Serenissima


I've just watched a movie which I've been craving since I saw the trailer months ago -

It's indeed a great thriller comedy. I would love to watch it again! Starring Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp, both awesome casts have created fantastic match and attraction. The story revolves around Elise (Angelina Jolie) and Frank (Johnny Depp) in Venice, Italy. Angelina Jolie was being trailed by police and gangster as the man that she loves - Alexander Pearce has stolen a great amount of money from the gangster and wanted by the British Government for tax evasion. Eventually, she was told to pick a man in a train that resembles Pearce, and she picked Frank. So, it ended up Frank being tracked and seems like fate brought Elise and Frank together. However, it ended up Frank is actually the man that Elise loves, but he went for plastic surgery so that he can have a new life. Really unexpected storyline!


The movie is mostly taken in Venice, which makes me fall in love with this city. Venice has been known as the City of Water or The Floating City. It is also undoubtedly the most beautiful city built by men. I found Venice romantic. How I wish I can have my honeymoon there with him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Tourist is a great movie but I have already predicted the outcome.

Anyway, remember, with any cosmetic plastic surgery there can always be risks and complications that can occur related to infection or a reaction to anesthesia. But with precautions by the surgical team, complications are typically minimized or prevented. Make sure you ask all the right questions as to what to expect before and after your surgery.