Friday, February 25, 2011

Cotton Love

Over the years we've been through, we both changed.
But there's something that never fade in time;
Your love towards me.
You are so overprotective, you get jealous easily.
You still couldn't control your temper sometimes,
When it's issue related to me.
But I know it's all because you love me so much.
I do appreciate your love and care.
You pamper me all the time.
You treat me like a princess.
I can be myself when I'm with you.
You are willing to forgive me no matter what.
Thought there were hard times we've been through,
But I think nothing gonna change our relationship.
When I have no one to talk to,
You are always the one that I call.
Even I've done such big mistakes,
You can still tolerate.
You'll be the one walking with me for the rest of my life.
And I miss you.

Happy Anniversary!

No comments: