Monday, February 14, 2011

Dear 彤彤



I miss the time we spent together at home
You wake me up every morning
Wanting me to make you milk
Asking where is Papa? Yiyi? Popo?
I have to answer all your questions
Or else you will repeat nonstop
You are very choosy with your outfit
Then you must watch lion dance dvd
Although you have watched countless times
You can even remember every movements
You sing with a torchlight
You hate when I wanna brush your teeth
You like to eat mee mee during lunch
You are stubborn in everything
Sometimes you forgot to tell me you wanna pee
You won't drink water unless added Ribena
You love 100 plus and bear bear biscuits
You are crazy in Mickey Mouse
You snore when you sleep
You like to peel off the skin on mandarin orange
You like to go to Giant
You always want me to play mahjong with you
You lay on the floor when you throw tantrum
You wipe off my tears and ask why when I cry

I miss you so much

No comments: