Monday, February 14, 2011

Letter to Mr. Cupid


Dear Mr Cupid,

It's Valentine's Day. However, it isn't the greatest day of the year for those who don't have a companion today, like me. Valentine's Day suppose to be another ordinary day but people celebrate it as a symbolic day to express love for their partner. I was told that everyday is valentine's day if you found the right person, indeed. Sarcastically, I still feel lonely. Why? Because couples around me made me feel worst today since I'm all alone. No chocolates, no roses, no love notes, NO companion :( I wish I could have someone to spend my valentine's with. At least I can make this day meaningful by preparing a valentine's gift for my date. Now I hand you my heart. Can you use your arrow to send it to my special him?

With love,
Zoe

No comments: